Thursday, April 15, 2010

10 Projects in 10 Days

Big Daddy and I will be leaving for a week long getaway in ten days...not that I'm counting the days or anything. And, as always, I have a bazillion things to do before then. I find when I'm completely overloaded, unless I get myself organized, I tend to be overwhelmed and then just procrastinate and not get anything done. So I've decided to give myself a goal of "10 Projects in 10 Days", which I'm going to list here so all of you can hold me accountable :) And even though these chores aren't all sewing or gift projects, this is my blog and I can change the rules whenever I want. So there.

So here it is: 10 Projects in 10 Days:
• Finish deck chair cushion and pillow
• Wash windows inside and out
• Bark the flower beds
• Clean off potting bench
• Finish Big Daddy’s birthday present
• Finish nephew’s birthday present
• Finish friend’s birthday present
• Sew pocket storage for trailer
• Clean up debris in yard
• List stuff on Craigslist

Of course, there's a ton of other things to do but this is a good start. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool - good luck! Its good to have goals or else nothing gets done. That's been my experience anyway.

    ReplyDelete