Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Fun Spring Purse

I am having so much fun with Adelaide 3000! The sewing is soooooooo smooth and there's so many fun things that can be done with it. I'm still learning my way around it and, as I've been playing with it, I realized something: since I've been sewing, I have yet to create something for myself! So I took a day, poured over my mountain of patterns, and found this one:



How I love a purse! I had this great fabric I bought eons ago at Goodwill so I went to it. It only took a couple of hours and I think it turned out not too shabby:



I used a contrasting fabric for the inside but used the same color thread as the outside:



I added a pocket and utilized one of the 225 stitches that Adelaide 3000 has to offer:



I'm loving it....such a fun, little Spring purse! I even got a compliment on it the other day....from a complete stranger! Gotta love that!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I love it! Now set up a store on Etsy already... :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete