Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quilts!

Since it's been awhile, I wanted to show you all some of the quilts I've made over the last year. If you've been reading here long, you've probably seen some of these. One of the first quilts I've ever made is this little cutie for my granddaughter:



I didn't use a pattern or anything...I just sort of made it up as I went along. Then, I figured out how to read and use a pattern AND I discovered rag quilts. This one is my first attempt:






Not bad, huh? Then, I went a little rag quilt crazy and made this one:






And this one:





And this one:







These rag quilts were all made from a Simplicity pattern. Then I found the pattern for this little gem on A Vision to Remember :









I love it! I am currently working a new quilt and have more planned. Can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them all. You are so creative. Have I told you lately how much I dislike you? LOL Great job.

    ReplyDelete